If you have multiple stores and you want to redirect your customers based on Country and Langauge then you need to make redirect rule of each store.
To create redirect rule, Do the Following
A) Click on the Redirects Menu.
B) Click on the Create A New Redirect button.
After click on Create A New Redirect button, the redirect form will be opened. Fill the details in the redirect form.
1) Select Countries to Block=> Select the multiple countries from the drop-down box like United State.
2) Enter Store Name=> This will be displayed when you display popup box or bar on your front store like Global Store.
3) Enter Redirect URL=> This URL is used to redirect the visitors to your store like https://zendapps.com.
4) Auto Redirect the Users=> If you want to force redirect your visitor without displaying any message then click on Yes button.
5) Add Relative Path in URL=> If you want to display the same page after redirecting your other store then click on Yes button. This will add visitors current page after to redirect URL.
6) Enable This Redirect=> If you don't want to apply this rule to visitor then click on No button. This rule will be disabled if you click on No button.
7) Click on Save Settings button to save the redirect.
8) Localize the Text (Optional)