How to Add IP in WhiteList IP
Created by: Zend Apps
Modified on: Mon, 12 Nov, 2018 at 5:48 PM
If you want to display your store and you are in blocked countries list then this feature is very useful. To do this navigate to:-
1) Click on WhiteList IP menu
2) Click on Create A New IP Range
See bottom for more info
This will open the WhiteList IP range Form. Now do the following things
1) Enter Start IP Address=> Enter Start IP address value from range in textbox like 22.214.171.124
2) Enter End IP Address=> Enter End IP address value form range in textbox like 126.96.36.199
3) Click on Save IP Range button.
Note: If you want to add only single IP address then please add your IP address to Start IP and End IP textbox same value.
After that, your IP will be added to WhiteList IP and These IPs will be displayed in Table.
See bottom screenshot.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.