How to add Countries in Blocked List?
Created by: Zend Apps
Modified on: Fri, 11 Sep, 2020 at 3:59 PM
To block countries in your store, You need to add these countries to the Blocked list.
Start From Here:-
1) Select countries from Allowed Countries List. You can multi-select the countries by using Shift + Click button. The country which is in Allowed Countries list can access your store.
2) Click on this button to add the selected country in Blacked List from Allowed List.
3) Select countries from Blocked Countries List. You can multi-select the countries by using Shift + Click button. The country which is in Blocked Countries list cannot access your store.
4) Click on this button to remove the selected country from Blacked List and added in Allowed List.
5) Click on the Save Options button to save countries.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.