How to add IP in Blocked IP?
Created by: Zend Apps
Modified on: Mon, 12 Nov, 2018 at 2:41 PM
If you want to block a Specific IP or IP range which are visited your store. Then Our BlockList IP Settings useful for you.
Start From Here:-
A) Click on Add New IP IN Block List link
After That a form will be opened, Then do the following steps:-
1) Your Current IP=>You can see your current IP in the app.
2) Start IP=> Enter Your Start IP
3) End IP=> Enter Your End IP
Note: If you have single IP then add your IP to both Start & End IP box.
3) Click on Add To Black List IP button to add IP in List
4) Press the Click on this link to view all Black List Data link to view BlackList IP table.
Now Black List IP table data is displaying.
If you want to delete The IP range:-
1) Click on the Trash button to delete the IP from Black List IP
2) Import Blocked IP
Now All IP's which are in the BlackList IP table can access your store.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.